ffective monitoring of appropriate care delivery systems and routines which meet the needs of the specialised client group, in accordance with the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Care Homes for Older People. To include:
- Assessing the needs of prospective and new residents and confirming that the needs of prospective residents can be met within the home
- Implementing and monitoring drug systems and stocks
- Implementing and monitoring care plan in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring confidentiality of all information in accordance with data protection
- Liaising with GPs, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Providing and maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Providing necessary equipment and supplies
- Meeting individual residents regularly
- Provision for therapy to deal with the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental health needs of the residents
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels and the correct mix of staff.
- Frequent communication with carers on care issues.
- Supporting family and friends of residents when necessary and appropriate to the client group
- Monitoring dependency levels
- Liaise with social service personnel and other outside agencies in relation to current or prospective residents, and to convene and / or participate in case conferences, design care plans and rehabilitative programmes as required.
- Ensure that the social, occupational, recreational, medical, dietary and religious needs of clients are met whether indigenous or ethnic origin.
- Comply with the requirements of the CQC in regard to complaints
Please note the list is not exhaustive
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience
- Performance Related Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox - 100s free perks (discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more
- Management Experience
- Social Care
- Care Sector