Care Home Manager
- An excellent care organisation specialising in elderly residential homes that pride ourselves on exactly this. This company offers fantastic financial and non-financial benefits for the successful candidate as well as great opportunities for progression within.
- This medium sized Residential Care Home in Bury is in an absolutely fantastic location and is highly renowned in the local area for its excellent standards of care
- They support care for elderly residents with Dementia, & Physical Disabilities
- The home has superb links with the local community and CQC and has a dedicated staffing team who are committed to ensuring residents are well cared for
- This role requires a driven and passionate manager within previous management experience within a residential care home
- You must be able to promote a caring environment from the bottom up and improve standards within the home
- If you currently have a fully compliant home then this could definitely be the perfect position for you
- You must have experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people support within the home.
- Salary circa £30,000 with a 20% bonus
- Generous annual leave.
- Contributory Pension
- Commitment to ongoing training
Keywords: Care Home, Residential Home, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Bury, Greater Manchester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job