Registered Care Home Manager
Location: Snodland, Kent
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Reports to: Head of Care
Recent experience in a similar role is essential
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
To take responsibility as Registered Care Home Manager to manage all aspects in the day to day operation of the care home. To supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to residents ensuring legal requirements are met together with ensuring that the high levels expected within the care home.
- The Manager is responsible for ensuring that all Society, regulatory and contractual standards are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that the Society's standards in respect of care are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the statutory requirements and Society Policy and Procedures are implemented within the Home.
- Ensure that resources utilised within the Home are used in the most efficient and cost effective way and that value for money is obtained for all purchases.
- To provide management and leadership to the Deputy Manager, the Team Leader, Health Supervisor, care team and support services at Birling House.
- Lead a team to ensure the specific management of the budget ensuring that all costs are within the budgetary framework and take corrective action, where appropriate.
- Management qualification e.g. NVQ4 in Health and Social Care /Registered Manager Award; Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Evidence of ongoing CPD to keep to date with latest research and good practice guidance
- Minimum 2 years' management experience within a care home
- Experience of providing person centred care
- Significant staff management experience
- Experience of successful change implementation
- Financial management experience
- Experience of auditing standards and quality assurance systems
- Physical Disability
- Learning Disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job