Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary :£70,000 - 75,000 k + bonus
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading providers of elderly care,
This home managers vacancy is for strong professional with excellent leadership skills and proven track record of successfully managing nursing homes.
This large home ( but less than 80 beds ) is residential & nursing home
The Manager - High standards of leadership for the staff and very good communication skills for the relatives. The Home has the following client groups residential & nursing. The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership is key to success.
Maintaining and develop the current links to the LA/CCGs is essential in this area.
Unique characteristics and objectives relevant to the home
Staff - 1 x Deputy Manager & 1 x Clinical Lead, Core staff stable
The stable core team are highly motivated and the Home has an excellent reputation locally
* Proven Management experience within a nursing home (Minimum of 3 Years)
* Dementia or Elderly Experience
* Understanding of the quality and compliance guidelines
* Genuine passion in elderly and dementia care.
* Do not have to be a Nurse but also can have a nursing qualification (either RGN or RMN)
- Nursing - Elderly
- Nursing - RGN
- Nursing - Care Home Manager