Is part of a uniquely designed business; created to provide independent specialist care-home operations for the elderly within a variety of existing and planned state of the art nursing homes. We provide comfort, companionship and exceptional expert care in all five types of senior care needs; dementia, nursing, residential, respite and palliative. We recruit, train, reward and retain the worthiest and kindest professionals in care.
Your New Job:
As the Care Home Manager you will manage the delivery of a quality and comprehensive dementia care and dementia nursing care service within our new, purpose built home, Being a new build home, you will take the leading role in running the home, being responsible for the whole building with the support of your team.
Summary of duties:
* Ensure that the highest standards of resident care are maintained and that the care quality commission standards and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
* To help build and maintain a well-motivated and engaged workforce.
* Take responsibility for the well-being of residents in accordance with the philosophy.
* Take responsibility for the business aspects of the home including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets and taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home.
What you need to succeed:
Only the worthiest individuals work for Encore, those with the kindest, most caring natures and who are passionate about bringing smiles to residents faces each and every day. To be successful you need confidence in your own skills and performance and share in our pride and passion in delivering great care. You will also need strong leadership skills to bring out the best in our staff, the initiative to develop the care home as it grows and fills up and a drive to create a home which sets the highest of standards.
Being a new home, it will be rapidly evolving over the coming years. It is a project which, with committed, quality staff who can be inspired by great leadership to create a home to be proud of.
In addition, you must have:
* Experience of managing and leading teams
* Experience within a residential health and social care setting with older people
* Experience of managing budgets
* A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
* Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
* Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
What you'll get in return:
We believe our team of experts should be recognised and valued, you will have a real voice and blue sky career growth. In addition, we offer competitive rates of pay, as well as unrivalled benefits and rewards.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Performance related bonus
* Pension Scheme
* Free meals
* Paid PIN revalidation (if RGN / RMN)
* Payment towards your DBS check
* Learning & Development: Encore provides you with a personalised training plan. Supervision, training and assessment will not only include all mandatory training, but will also be tailored to your individual needs and specialised learning will enable you to continue your professional development.
* Parties & Events
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for another position in the care sector, please email us .uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job