Opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager at highly regarded Nursing and Care Home in Rushden, Care Home Manager salary: £40,000.00 Per Annum - Full Time position.
As the new Care Home Manager, you will be joining an excellent, well established and dedicated team that is committed to the wellbeing and development of every resident within their care.
About the Care Home;
Care Home in Rushden which has as "good" CQC rating
Over the past 15 years, they have been dedicated to providing a safe, secure and caring environment for our residents
To provide superb living accommodation, as well as offering three magnificent gardens for all to enjoy.
Registered 45 service users
Required skills of the new Care Home Manager;
A current enhanced DBS certificate
Relevant Professional qualification (e.g. Registered Nurse or NVQ minimum level 3)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in residential / nursing home setting of which at least one year must be with people living with dementia
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- Full Driving Licence
- IT literate
- Experience of managing staff
Desired skills (not essential);
- Knowledge of National Care Standards Act 2000
- Experience of supervising staff
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job