CARE HOME MANAGER - FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE
CIRCA £36,000 PER ANNUM
White Knight Recruitment are working with a small care provider who are looking to recruit a Care Home Manager for their 30 bedded care home in Fareham that delivers a range of care including residential and dementia care.
As the Home Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to the residents.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of high quality care
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager for a similar sized care home with a "good" CQC rating
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a full list of all Health and Social Care jobs registered with White Knight Recruitment please visit our website on
- older persons
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job