Care Home Manager - Thetford, Norfolk
Care Categories: Residential care - Dementia and old age
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Salary: £36,000 - £38,0000 + Benefits
Hours: Full time hours
We are currently looking for a highly skilled, and experienced Home Manager to join this stunning Residential home in the thriving town of Thetford on a permanent basis.
This care home provides exceptional care to older adults as well as offering personalised dementia care. This service offers a homely and calm environment situated in the thriving town of Thetford. This home has fantastic transport links too.
Priding excellent standards within excellent facilities, all staff are highly trained to provide individualised and professional care. This service in particular prides an outstanding reputation for care quality and it succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is exceptionally high in this home.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Home Manager with a proven ability of leading a home to success
- Experience managing a service of a minimum of 40 beds+ along with a large staff team
- A manager with a motivating and inspiring management style - operating an open-door policy
- A clear passion to drive care quality
- A sound understanding and good relationship with the CQC - (A manager from a home with GOOD or above is preferred)
Additional Benefits and Rewards?
- £competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Further training / development programmes
- Reimbursement of NMC pin and DBS renewal
- Company pension contribution
- Further additional benefits
This opportunity is based nearby to Thetford and would be commutable from Croxton, Barnham, Wretham, Bury St Edmunds, Swaffham, Wymondham and other surrounding areas.
Suitable candidates may have held other similar positions such as General Manager, Home Manager, Services Manager, Peripatetic Home Manager, Nursing Manager, Care Home Manager or alike.
To apply for this position,please send CV's to or call Emma on for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"