Care Home Manager Lyndhurst
My client is looking to employ a Care Home Manager due to internal promotion. They are an Award winning Care provider delivering excellent levels of Care of the highest quality. The Home comes highly recommended with an excellent CQC report and fully staffed with a great support team.
About the role
The Care Home Manager is autonomous for the overall management of their Home, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
As the head of the Home, you’ll lead and coach your team to deliver within your care home. Your proven communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
You will be working in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to the residents. Great care starts with great people, and actively seek professionals who share our passion for delivering quality care and exceptional service.
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial awareness - care industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements is desirable, but we can train you this
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
- Other sectors considered such as hospitality and retail
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Well-being programmes
- Long service awards
- Ongoing career development training
Position: Care Home Manager
- Commercial Awareness
- Senior Management
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'