- To assist in the overall management of the home.
- To be an integral part of providing high quality holistic care to service users with learning disabilities, autism and mental health condition
- To participate in staff recruitment, induction, orientation and training of staff.
- To lead shifts, delegate duties and supervise staff on duty.
- To be a line manager/supervisor to 5-10 staff and carry out their supervisions and appraisals.
- To participate in the assessment, admission, care planning, review, orientation, referrals and discharge of service user
- To participate in the formulation and maintenance of home policies, procedures & home risk assessments.
- Basic annual salary of £21,450 up to £31,460 including overtime
- Flexible shift patterns- (Morning shift- 7.30-13.00; Afternoon 13.00-19.30; Long day 7.30-19.30)
- 28 days holiday
- Generous Pension scheme
- Opportunities to support service users on their holidays, and fantastic community activities such as theatre trips to London