Care Home Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse
Deputy Home Manager- Registered Nurse
Salary: Negotiable - Depending on experience
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and highly experienced Care / Deputy Manager to assist with the day to day management of a well-established home in Burnham-On-Sea.
The home rated "Good" by CQC provides respite and short-term care as well as long term residential and palliative care.
The manager will focus on overseeing the care of residents, the staff team and other resources in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Manage, motivate, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed. This includes but is not limited to conducting staff interviews, supervisions and appraisals, ensuring that staff are supported and accountable in maintaining standards.
- Ensure the home meets and where practicable exceeds the standards set out by the CQC and other relevant bodies and statutory authorities.
- To create, oversee and manage individualised Care Plans for each resident and day care service users in accordance with the latest guidance from the Care Quality Commission.
- To ensure that the home is appropriately staffed at all times by overseeing the duty rota and keeping the needs of residents under review.
- Provide induction and other statutory training for all staff, ensuring that this is updated in a timely manner.
- Assume overall responsibility for all aspects of medication in the home.
- To deal with any complaints in respect of the home, in conjunction with the directors as necessary.
- Assist the Operations Manager with maintaining appropriate systems for measuring required aspects of organisational performance.
- To work with Directors to project a positive image of the home within the community
- Knowledge of current CQC standards and Health and Social Care legislation.
- Qualified Nurse, however happy to consider candidates with a lapsed PIN.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- IT literacy in MS Windows, Word and Outlook
- Qualified Nurse, RMA, Leadership and Management in Care, Level 5 Management in Care, Higher level Apprentice qualification level 4 or above or equivalent
- Excellent commercial knowledge of the care sector
- Experience of managing teams of 15 or more staff/personnel
For more information on this position, or to be considered for the role please contact Rachel Hamilton on / or email a current C.V
- registered nurse
- deputy home manager. deputy care home manager
- deputy nursing home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'