Clinical Lead - care home
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Up to £21 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Mixed shifts (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent) (40 Hours per week)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a nursing home based in Croydon with excellent transport links to London and the surrounding areas. This home provides top level care for elderly patients as well as individuals with long term Chronic conditions, palliative and end of life care.
Clinical lead job description:
We'll look to you to lead the way when it comes to developing clinical care of the highest standards. Whether you're managing specific projects, auditing and then evolving care levels, or providing the support and development your team need to excel, you'll ensure every resident is receiving the outstanding clinical care.
Nothing will escape your attention. From ensuring rigorous safeguarding policies to supervising the creation of care plans, you'll guarantee quality and ensure strict regulation in everything from medicine storage to the KPIs on the clinical governance database. You'll also make sure your whole team is up to date with the very latest clinical developments, with induction, coaching, training and mentoring that ensures knowledge and engagement levels are both sky high. In short, your continually evolving clinical development plan will help make sure our residents physical and mental health is the very best it can be.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse / Mental health nurse to apply for this role, and have relevant experience in this type of setting and job level.
Award winning Benefits Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job