Care Field Supervisor
Holistic Community Care is the lead company in a group of companies operating in the homecare/domiciliary sector, where trained careworkers attend to the needs of older and disabled people in their own homes. It is one of the most well-established homecare companies in the UK. It provides thousands of hours of care services every week across London.
A full-time, permanent position for a Domiciliary Care Field Supervisor has emerged in the modern and spacious Twickenham branch of this well-established and expanding domiciliary care agency. The position will see the successful applicant join our existing care management team who together, jointly cover and oversee the provision of care throughout the various London areas.
Candidates with previous domiciliary care supervisory or managerial experience are preferred - those with NVQ3 (or equivalent) or higher qualifications are particularly desirable, although this is not essential for the post if you are experienced. However, candidates must have a full UK driving licence (a company car will be provided - manual drive only) and be locally based or within a reasonable commuting distance.
The successful candidate will, along with our other field supervisors, lead on assessments in the community, compile care packages, liaise with social services and the next-of-kin of service users, participate in the PAID on-call rota and help to sell the business to new clients.
This role will involve using IT systems (for which full training will be provided). Candidates with good organisational skills who are honest and outgoing are highly desired. Familiarisation with the Passsystem, Staffplan and/or CM2000 would be a plus.
You will be working with an established team and carers who undertake nearly 1000 hours of care per week in the London Brough of Richmond.
The successful candidate will be someone who can act as a good role model for carers, providing motivation whilst also overseeing the quality of care provided.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous office experience within a busy company
- Intermediate level or above Microsoft Offices skills, including Word and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and a joy to work with
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and take direction
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- A full UK driving licence (ability to drive a manual or access to an automatic car).
- Up to £19,000 to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Employment contracts are full-time
- Advanced training opportunities in Social Care subjects
- Holiday pay
- Monthly pay
- Statutory sick and maternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral bonus (if you successfully introduce a new careworker to us)
- Membership of our employee benefits’ scheme, entitling you to discounts when purchasing from High Street stores and their websites.
Please note that these positions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment.
Along with their CV, applicants should submit a covering letter, which describes how their skills and experience are suited to the position.
Please provide details of your current salary.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'