About the Role:
Salary - £22,230
37.5 hours per week
CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has over 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services. CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care. CareTech are proud to announce they are a Disability Confident Leader
We are looking for a Full Time Care Co-ordinator to join our friendly team at Caretech. We provide care and support for individuals to enable them to have fulfilled lives and gain further independence.
This is a Supported Living service providing care and support to people predominantly with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health. The services currently cover Birmingham & Wolverhampton.
There is a requirement to be part of the 'On-Call’ during out of hours.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the Support Staff and Service Users, reporting all concerns, queries, and significant accidents and or incidents to the Registered Manager
- To have a working knowledge and adhere to policies and procedures and health and safety regulations in respect to your position
- Carry out monitoring and checks procedures and progress notes to ensure the appropriate care and support are provided to each individual
- Deputise for the Manager in their absence
- Provide continual supervisions and medication competencies to Support Workers
- Participate in investigations and staff disciplinary procedures
- Be a valued member of the team and to contribute to the overall development of the organisation
- Have regular contact and build good relationships with the people we support, their families and health professionals.
- Be on shift for 50% of contracted hours.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle due to the services being remote
- Be competent and confident in using Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience in supporting adults with learning disabilities, complex behaviours, autism and/or mental health issues.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or willing to take the qualification
- Have the passion to work with Vulnerable Adults
- Competitive salary
- Induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company share save scheme
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Staff
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'