Care Co-ordinator - is required for a domiciliary care provider, who provide care for older people and adults with learning disabilities.
The company is based in Edgware Middlesex. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm role. Also being placed on the schedule for covering out of hours calls. My client is looking for someone who can demonstrate care and compassion, along with empathy and an understanding of what their clients’ needs are
As a Care Co-ordinator, your primary responsibility is:-
The Care Coordinator is responsible for managing the weekly and day-to-day roster of the care team and using an in-house system you will be allocating and matching the care team to care plans and client visits.
Other general duties include:-
- As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral role in the quality of the company’s service delivery.
- Tasks involve allocating hours/managing the rota and communicating with the care team to ensure all client calls are covered.
- Liaising with service users, their family members and the council’s brokerage team to match staff to new care packages.
- Although full training will be provided, computer literacy is essential and experience of using a rostering system such as 'CareForIT' would be an advantage.
- The company is looking for a team player who can demonstrate drive, good organisational and people skills, also a strong eye for detail.
- The role also includes performing many of the associated admin duties like managing care/client files, producing system generated invoices and compliance documents.
Experience of coordinating rotas or working as a Care Coordinator in a domiciliary or social care environment is essential.
Good telephone manner and ability to handle telephone enquiries for service users, the local authority and carers.
Oakley professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy, recruiting on behalf of our clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'