Care Coordinator needed for an established domiciliary agency in Preston. Salary up to £25K. On call paid, £110 per week.
The organisation provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. They pride themselves on providing high quality care to adults with physical disabilities and older people.
The Role; As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Participate in care planning and risk assessing.
The Person; To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- NVQ / QCF level 3 Health and Social Care.
- Clear communication skills.
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
For more information please call Claire on or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'