Here at Caremark Redditch & Bromsgrove we are currently recruiting a Care Co-ordinator to join our amazing team.
We require all applicants to have at least 1 years’ experience in the care industry.
As Care Coordinator you will ensure all customer visits are allocated, maintain appropriate office procedures and support in the recruitment of suitable Care Assistants.
Care Coordinator duties include:
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries
- Processing new customer referrals
- Implementation of recruitment procedures for new Care Assistants
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors
- Permanent allocation of Care Assistants to all customer visits
- Ensuring all customer visits are always covered
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements
- Maintaining customer and Care Assistant office files and ensuring that they are always up to date
- Ensuring all customer and Care Assistant documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures
- Production of reports and management information as required
- To take part in the on-call rota
- Be responsible for out of hours phone on a rota basis
If you have previous care experience and are interested in developing your career within healthcare, then Apply Today with your up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
If you are interested, please apply now with your up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Other benefits: Career progression, Pension
- Document Management
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'