The main purpose of the Care Coordinator is the responsibility of matching Carers to new Customers across the Central Region. You will be responsible for all tasks related to helping with new Customer starts including matching and scheduling Carers to new Customers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
* To ensure planning of scheduling is consistently achieved in order to provide continuity of care;
* Understand the arrangements for ensuring all clients are safeguarded against the risk of abuse and respond appropriately to any allegations of abuse, or complaints regarding service delivery;
* To ensure that any communication with external sources such as next of kin, GP's, nurses, physiotherapists and any other professionals involved is prioritised if they impact on the care and wellbeing of the Client, keeping the Registered Manager updated as appropriate;
* To ensure that all Care Worker holiday, sickness, unplanned absences from placement and all emergency calls are documented electronically;
To be part of the operations team on call rota system during evenings and weekends as and when required.
You will benefit from all of the following benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* Laptop and Mobile Phone
* Career Development and progression opportunities
* NHS discount scheme - Up to 60% off high street names - Butlins, Clarks, Jet2Holidays, Virgin Trains and Vision Express to name a few
* Blue Light discount packages with Apple, New Look, Welcome break, Dominos, Harry Ramsdens, Animal, O'Neil, The Body Shop, Prezzo, Starbucks amongst others
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to medical, financial and emotional support
* Internal competitions - win prizes such as vouchers, holidays and additional annual leave
Job Requirements What do you need to be a Care Coordinator?
We ideally seek the following skillset:
Previous experience in the care sector is an advantage but not a necessity; Previous experience in an administration and/or customer service office based role is necessary; You will need to demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills; You will need to be highly self-motivated, demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness, reliability; You will need to be computer literate, in particular with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office; You will have good communication skills; A Health and Social Care qualification is a definite advantage though not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'