Our Client who are a well established Home Care Agency are currently looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join their team!
As the Care Coordinator you will be:
- Responsible for carrying out initial assessments, doing review's and spot checks.
- Creating service user care plans.
- Planning staff rotas using the bespoke system.
- Supporting the new and existing care staff team and coordinating the key carers in your designated areas.
- Being able to take part in on-call.
- Ensuring that all operations are Company and CQC Compliant.
- Full UK Driving License & your own transport.
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator in a Domiciliary Care Setting.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'