Care Coordinator- Hull- £17,500-20K- Mon-Friday
We are currently seeking a hands-on individual that is responsible for maintaining continuity of care to Service Users in a busy Domiciliary Care Branch in Hull.
If you have a background in care work or have worked for a very fast paced Domiciliary Provider then I would really love to hear from you.
For this role, you will need to be flexible and be able to participate in a shared on-call rota. You ideally will also need to have a Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
Roles and Responsibilities Include-
- Plan and allocate care workers to service user calls, manage their workload in line with business demands and the care worker’s availability and ensure adherence to company policies
- Liaise with and provide support to Senior Carers and Field Care Supervisors working within an allocated area.
- Monitor and keep up to date records of service users that are in hospital or respite care and ensure regular communication with care workers to notify them of changes to service users’ circumstances or needs.
- Manage care worker holiday requests and ensure the correct procedure is followed and relevant documentation is completed.
- Take new service user referrals from social workers and private clients and ensure they are deal with appropriately.
- Maintain Professional Excellence Ensure accurate and timely input of all data and communication relating to care workers and service users within the designated areas and recording any changes as they occur.
- Ensure that periods of holiday, sickness absences and emergency calls are covered with an appropriate care worker.
- Administer any amendments on timesheets/payroll report on a weekly basis and assist with weekly processing of timesheets if required, to ensure a seamless, accurate Payroll process.
Our ideal candidate-
- Has worked in the care sector and for a regulated domiciliary care provider
- Background in Care work and a good understanding of the social care sector.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your FULL CV to
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'