We're recruiting for a Care Coordinator to coordinate a domiciliary care service within a large extra care scheme. You'll be an experienced domiciliary Care Coordinator with experience of managing a busy care rota and you'll be responsible for coordination of care staff within the scheme, recruitment, and induction. We're looking for candidates who are flexible and will work with the management team to ensure that the needs of the service are always met. On offer is an attractive salary of £22,000 -£23,000 per annum, pension, gym membership, Cycle2work scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
The Care Coordinator Role
As the Care coordinator you'll be responsible for the coordination of the care rota, ensuring that shifts are fully covered by care staff who delivered care to clients in their own apartments within an extra care scheme, you'll also provide administration services within the office, assist with recruitment of staff and occasionally deliver care to people.
- Completing the care staff rota ensuring all care calls are covered, and filling gaps due to sickness. (using CM2000)
- Managing the recruitment of care staff ensuring paperwork is processed in line with company and CQC requirements
- Checking ID documents, right to work,
- Arrange induction for new starters
- Register staff for QCF qualification
- Update and maintain matrix's for; training, care plans, reviews, assessments and audits.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that clients receive and excellent service
- There may be times that you'll be required to deliver care to people in their own apartments.
The normal working hours for this role are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, however whoever takes up this position needs to be flexible and able to work some weekends especially in the first 6-12 months as this is a new development and they are in the process of moving residents in so client numbers and staffing levels are increasing and there is a need for all staff to be flexible to meet the needs of the service and ensure full cover.
- We're looking for an experienced care coordinator with excellent administration skills. You'll need to have coordinated rotas for care staff in a domiciliary care environment.
- If you've used CM2000 that would be great but experience with another rostering software package would be ok.
- You'll need an understanding of the domiciliary care sector, CQC fundamental standards, safeguarding and service levels
- You'll need to be qualified to NVQ/QCF level 2 in care
- You'll' need to be flexible in your approach and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- You'll be able and willing to deliver care when needed.
Interested? To be considered for the Care Coordinator position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- domiciliary care
- care coordinator
- community care
- care planner
- care scheduler
- care coordiantion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'