Pinpoint Health and Social Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare recruiters in the UK. Due to rapid growth Pinpoint are currently looking for a highly motivated Care Coordinator to work within the Aberdeen area. This is a great opportunity and offers a full time, permanent position.
- Prepare weekly plans to allocate carers to clients
- Allocate up to 1000 plus hours per week
- Communicate effectively with carers and other staff members
- Ensure understanding of clients` needs to match carers abilities
- Adapts efficiently to changing schedules
- Complete general administrative duties
- Assist with Care Calls when necessary
- On Call Rota/Weekly Rota and Weekly plans
- Obtain packages and monitor the portals
- Plan shadowing of new staff and identify recruitment needs
- Experienced in care coordinator role
- Experienced in care work
- Ideally Health and Social Care Qualification (not essential)
- Able to bring a can do attitude to the role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills
For more information please contact Carolyn Stephenson or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'