We have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Coordinator in the Gloucester area.
A well-established homecare provider is recruiting for a Care Coordinator for their service covering the Gloucester area.
- Coordinating the rotas for the staff team
- Spot checks
- Staff supervisions and appraisals
- Care plans and risk assessments
- Covering care calls where necessary
- On-call rota
- Must have supervisory experience within a homecare setting
- Level 3 qualification Health and Social Care
If you would like to apply or for more information, please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on , email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply Now.
- care coordinator care co-ordinator homecare home care dom domiciliary care supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'