Who are we?
We are Blackrock Care we are specialist Health and Social Care recruitment business. We have been successfully recruiting in this sector for several years and are really proud to do so.
Who is our client?
Our client was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality home care on a one-to-one basis.
Their high standards combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service have been central to their growing success. Over recent years, they have expanded their offices across England, growing to be one of the leading providers of live-in care and visiting care across the UK. Their field-based care management team also help to ensure that their care is always responsive and accessible to a nationwide audience.
What job is on offer and where?
They are looking for an experienced care coordinator to join their team in a established service based in Esher, Surrey.
Tell me more about the role? (this is not an exhaustive list!)
- Liaise with management to ensure there are sufficient planning in place to cover the delivery of care at all times for all customers.
- Ensure carers with the right skills and experience are matched to the individual needs of our customers..
- Organise runs and working patterns for all of their carers so that they are efficient and logical.
- Prioritise effectively in order to meet unexpected emergencies and changes to packages of care.
- Schedule calls, organise rotas and ensure that they are distributed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that sufficient numbers of staff with the right skills are available to meet the needs of the business at all times, arranging cover for periods of sickness, absenteeism, or holiday as and when required.
Anything else I need to know?
Minimum of 12 months in a care coordinator role with a domiciliary (home) care provider (preferably)
Thorough understanding of the nature of domiciliary (home) care and wide-ranging customer needs
Experience of using and working with domiciliary (home) care IT software and scheduling systems.
Knowledge of domiciliary (home) care regulations relating to confidentiality and safeguarding procedures and why this is important
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, seeking guidance when needed and escalating
Ability to think clearly when under pressure and act in a professional manner at all times.
Comfortable working as part of a team, but also able to use own initiative to solve problems,
This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced satisfactory clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service formally known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)
Full UK driving licence and Class 1 business insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'