Job Title:Care Coordinator
Salary :£17,000 - £20,000
Location: Cradley Heath
Summary of Post:
Working with a high quality, compassion driven private care provider offering a clear, reliable and personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for experienced Care Coordinator who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for elderly and disabled individuals as an office based care coordinator.
The successful Care Coordinator will be:
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
- Ensuring good record keeping
- Managing communications and liaising with Service Users and other professionals.
- Emergency assignment of workers to cover care calls when required
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
- Applicants will have a good mind set
- Strong social care experience
- Be a great team player with good communication skills
- Experienced in Rota planning using a staff roster software
- A car driver
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"