At Home Instead Weston super Mare we are looking for a new Care Coordinator/Scheduler.
The main objective of this role is to provide continuity to our clients and a stable and fulfilling environment for our CAREGivers.
From the client’s perspective, nobody is more highly valued than the care coordinator. You are the person they rely on in order to ensure that the right care is delivered at the right time.
From the CAREGivers perspective you are responsible for providing them with visits that reflects the hours they want to work and the clients they know and enjoy working with.
From the company’s perspective you are the hub of the business - your role is crucial to the continuing success of the business and we make sure you have a friendly and supportive framework in place for you to achieve this. We are always here to help and we are always open to hearing new approaches to coordinating/scheduling - we know the role is tough so we do everything we can to support you!
When you join our team you are joining a care company like no other. We have built our business on our passion to change the way that care is delivered in your local community, to your neighbours, friends and family.
We ensure that all of our visits our 1 hour minimum. This means there is no call cramming for our coordinators, less travel time to plan, which ensures that the client’s needs are always met and that our CAREGivers are not rushed and pressured.
In the office there is a real sense of family; we go out of our way to listen to all of our people and act upon what they say - we get better together and grow together which is why we have high retention amongst our CAREGivers.
- Organise and coordinate all schedules and staffing requirements
- Plan and allocate care time to appropriate CAREGivers,
- Taking into account each caregivers individuals skills and qualities including looking at personal and social circumstances.
- Ensure that the CAREGivers’ rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned, taking into account travel/waiting time and routes.
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with CAREGivers, clients, family members, representatives and health and social care professionals
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Experience of block scheduling would be an advantage
- Take part in the On Call out of hours’ rota as required
What we are looking for:
- Someone who likes a challenge and enjoys finding solutions to puzzles.
- Computer literate (Word, Outlook, Excel etc)
- Good clear telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with clients and families
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
Why this role is so important:
The Co-ordinator holds one of the most important positions in the company as all your actions directly affect the happiness and wellbeing of both our clients and our CAREGivers.
If you would like the chance to co-ordinate / schedule in a leading home care provider in a friendly and professional framework then please click apply today!!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"