I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a reputable domiciliary care agency near to Walton on Thames in Surrey.
Despite this organisation being part of a national franchise, they very much operate a family ethos and invest heavily in all there staff. Most employees have been with the business for a good number of years with the Care Manager progressing from Care Worker right through to Manager over a 4 year period.
Along with a very competitive salary, the successful candidate will be rewarded with; a company pension, cashback health plan, mileage allowance, overtime payments and much more.
This role has been created due to expansion within the business.
There is so much to know about this organisation; from the incredible amounts of community work they all do to adapting job roles to reflect employee's strengths and passions.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
- Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
- Help to create personalised care plans
- Take part in the on call rota on a shared basis
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Experience of working in the care industry in a similar coordinating role
- Good customer service skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews which will be held week commencing 0th June 2018.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job