Care Coordinator - Poole
Our client is a well-established Domiciliary Care company based in Poole.
Due to the business expanding they are now seeking to recruit an additional member of staff to join their Care Co-Ordinating Team.
This role involves working with the team to ensure all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker at all times and to liaise with other coordinators to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently. Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
· Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker.
· Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays. Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
· Keeping accurate records on the system and working with the office team to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
· Ensuring care worker rota's are completed and distributed on a weekly basis to all appropriate parties
We are looking for:
Excellent IT skills
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and electronic
Good reporting skills both verbal and written
Good telephone manner
Excellent understanding of companies policies and procedures
Excellent knowledge of local area
Ability to work under own initiative or within a team
In addition to this, you will be required to undertake care calls as and when required or deemed necessary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job