'Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Our clientis a dedicated quality Live In Care Provider, regulated by CQC who provides Live in Care services across the UK to a variety of client groups. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a motivated individual to join them in growing the business in the UK. They are looking for a Care Coordinator to support our Business Development Managers from our Head Office in Watford.
£20K - £22K pa | Up to 30% bonus scheme on delivered contracts | Company Phone and Laptop | 28 days annual leave
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, Care Coordinator within the Health and Social Care Sector to expand and join a new UK care company.
Duties will include:
- To take calls and emails on leads and opportunities bought in by the Business Development team.
- Being positive and having an excellent telephone manner to speak with potential clients about the services the company offer.
- To report and update these leads and opportunities internally to strengthen the business pipeline.
- To be Computer literate and have the ability to learn the company’s internal CRM systems
- To work effectively with internal teams to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to our clients.
- To support the Business Development Team
- To work closely with the care management teams
- To be a motivated, experienced individual with excellent organizational skills.
- To have experience within the Health and Social Care industry
- To have an understanding of CQC requirements and regulations.
- Ability to build relationships with ease over the phone.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Business Development
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job