The position is based in Stratford and the ideal candidate will have at lease 2 years experience working as a Care-Coordinator within a domiciliary care environment.
Working on a full time basis (40 hours per week), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing and processing referrals for new care packages.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages.
- Assigning support workers to service users in line with the standards, processes and requirements of the organisation.
- Ensuring all shifts are covered and rotas sent out in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff management in accordance with company policy.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure a high quality service provision.
- Supporting with the recruitment of staff as required.
- Maintaining a good level of communication with all relevant parties involved in the provision of Service Users' care.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Providing on-call support as required by the agency.
- 2 years experience in a care-coordination role within domiciliary care.
- A care qualification equivalent to NVQ level 2 or higher.
- Computer literate.
- An active team player.
- A good communicator.
- Committed to high standards.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job