To ensure that service users receive their arranged visits at a time that is appropriate to the individual wherever practical. To manage care/support workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service. To manage customer compliance to ensure a safe and up to date practice. To represent and promote the company’s private client services. To ensure the branch administration is correct and kept up to date.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that visits are allocated appropriately to care workers in keeping with their training and experience.
- Allocate service users visits with care workers and ensure cancelled visits are re-scheduled.
- To provide regular reports to Branch Manager on daily activities.
- To take part in daily briefing sessions and team meetings.
- To actively encourage, promote and monitor Manorcourt Homecare’s CQC and the local authorities good practice at all times.
- Ensure that care workers are provided with all relevant information, enabling them to support the service user appropriately.
- Liaise with service users and/or their families, social services and other professionals to ensure the appropriate service and legal requirements are met at all times.
- Ensure the diary service logs all conversations and/or relevant information regarding the service user or care worker.
- Advise Service Users of any alterations to their visits.
- Ensure rotas are shared between all members of the team.
- Throughout all coordinating processes, continuity, timely visits and informing the service users of any changing situation must be a priority.
- Ensure all incidents/accidents are documented including any necessary action. It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure incident/accident forms are recorded appropriately.
- Re-organise and re-assign care workers rotas following sickness notification.
- Actively promote and be knowledgeable of the company’s private ((MY WAY)) customer packages, pricing, support and ongoing customer service.
- Administer the branch recruitment process including organising recruitment advertising and arranging interviews.
- Ensure the correct documentation is obtained from candidates in accordance with company policy and legislation.
- To request a DBS check, medical information and references for each new applicant.
- To ensure the application verification and all documents are complete in line with legal requirements and company policy.
- Ensure that the correct letters and documents are issued to candidates with regards to not shortlisted for interview, invite to interview, not successful at interview, offer letters and contracts of employment.
- To maintain and keep up to date employee personnel files.
- Ensure new starter forms are completed and sent to the relevant department.
- Regularly update DMDS system
- To update DBS for current care workers in line with company policy.
- To be responsible for the correct calculation for payroll and invoicing.
- All time sheets are filed each week after verification.
- Ensure any administrative wages are correctly calculated and paid.
- Ensure hours payable are correctly reflected on the wages spreadsheets.
- Ensure mileage is paid in line with company policy and from the System.
- Ensure that the spreadsheets are delivered each week period in line with the Head office deadlines.
- Any shortfalls or increases in care packages are reflected and any variations are verified.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous coordination experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks.
- Understand service provision in the care profession.
- Previous experience working within the homecare industry is desirable.
- Previous administrative experience is essential.
- Care/support worker and service user matching rota production.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems.
- Understanding of payroll & invoice processing.
- Report preparation.
- Understanding of private funding and package set up outside of local authority commissioning
Education and Qualification
- General educational qualifications and minimum of GCSE passes
- Level 3 in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
- Hold or be currently working towards QCF Level 3 (or be willing to work towards)
- Administrative Duties
- Branch Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job