My Client is looking for a Care/ Staff Coordinator to join their established domiciliary care company based in Edgbaston. They are offering a Salary of £16K - £20K. This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Carer to take their next step up.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. The organisation prides themselves on providing tailor-made, high quality care across the Birmingham area.
As the Care/Staff Coordinator you will
- Be responsible for a team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regards to days, times and duration of visits.
- Need to cover any short term unassigned shifts, making sure all clients are receiving their care.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
- Support the recruitment processes.
To be considered for the Care/Staff Coordinator role, you will need;
- Previous staff supervising experience - this could be in a Senior/Team Leader/Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator role.
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Experience working with domiciliary or residential care
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job