UK Care Team operates a domiciliary care service in Leicester and was recently placed on the Leicester city council framework. The successful Care Coordinator will work as part of a management team to support and manage services offered to individuals in accordance with their needs, whilst providing high quality personalised service, as well as:
- Managing and encouraging team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- Taking an active role in rota allocation
- Recruiting, managing and developing staff within HR and operational policies and procedures
- Working in a customer centred way, demonstrating a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of quality framework.
To be considered for the position of Care Coordinator, you must have:
- Experience in Social and/or Health Care services
- Work flexibly, line manage a team and deputise in absence of service manager so experience of managing a team is essential
- Will have, or will be working towards a NVQ Health and Social Care Level 3, or equivalent, in social care or extensive experience of working with people with physical and/or learning disabilities
To be considered for the position of the Care Coordinator, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
- Care Plans
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job