£22,000 per annum
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to join our growing operational team in Basildon, Essex.
The main responsibilities will be the management of Care Workers providing care and support in the community to vulnerable adults, ensuring continuity of care, efficiency and reliability of all visits to service users, effectively managing the co-ordination of rotas and processing all new service user's referrals, liaison with social services, health professionals and families of service users.
The role may involve some or all of the following. This is not intended as a complete list and is supplied for information only.
* Carer Recruitment, Supervision and Personal Development
* Ensuring all relevant documentation and certificates are received for carers
* Staff bookings and shift management
* Matching candidate skills to service user requirements
* Devising Care Plans for service users
* Risk Assessment
* Complaints Management
* Personal Development Planning for carers
* Ensuring that the right level of care is being provided
* Keeping all records up to date on the database and files
* On call duty on rota basis
* Other admin related tasks
To be shortlisted you must have the following:
* Have clean driving licence and access to your own car
* Cleared DBS check and right to work in UK
* Minimum of 1 year or more experience in Domiciliary Care Setting as Care Coordinator or Senior Carer
* Familiar with using roasting system i.e. staff plan would be an advantage
* NVQ Level 3 or above Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
* Good IT, organisational, communication and report writing skills
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa or Ellie at Adore Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job