We are looking for the very best Care Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career and become a Registered Homecare/Branch Manager and join a newly established homecare branch in the Bristol area. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual who has developed strong leadership skills and wants a new challenge in their career.
This job is commutable from the Keynsham, Hanham, Bishopsworth, Long Ashton, and Redcliffe areas of Bristol.
You should be a quality focussed person who can inspire your team to be the best they can be and a positive role model. You should be passionate about developing quality care services for older people in the community and learnt vital skills as a Care Coordinator to now be ready to make the next step on the career ladder.
Our client is a national care provider who demands and provides exceptional quality services to private clients. They are committed to supporting older people who need the extra support to remain independent within their own homes and out in the community. They see it as a great privilege to provide the highest standard of care whilst promoting respect and dignity.
They will also provide you with all the support you require from Regional Managers, so that you can be the best you can be and flourish in this role.
As their Registered Homecare/Branch Manager your responsibilities will involve:
· Building strong relationships within the local community;
· Managing recruitment and retention, and the development of the staff team;
· Representing the company and relationship building;
· Completing quality assurance visits and service reviews;
· Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs;
· Creating budgets and business strategy for the branch;
· Ensuring all legal, regulatory, and the organisation’s standards are met or exceeded.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
· Qualified to NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
· Previous management experience within homecare;
· Have a business minded approach and excellent networking skills;
· Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
There are also some outstanding rewards too, you will gain a substantial salary of £30k - £36k per annum, plus an amazing bonus scheme.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Home Care
- Social Care