To ensure all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times.
To liaise with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
* Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
* Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
* Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
* Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker
* Ensuring mileage and distance travelled is monitored and recorded
* Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays
* Work with the care manager to pre-empt recruitment needs
* To induct all new support cordinators into the role
* To support and assist the support coordinator to complete tasks effectively
* To ensure work is allocated fairly and appropriately with the support coordinator
* To liaise with the care manager regarding support coordinator supervision needs
* Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
* Liaising with customers and are workers to ensure an efficient service provision
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of coordinating in a similar role.
You will have experience of using rostering systems.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kelly Buckley on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- care coordinator
- care co ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job