Our Client is now looking to recruit an experienced Full Time Care Co-ordinator to join their team.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5pm with on call cover as required.
They are a leader learning disability and mental health support provider, providing individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home and are looking to recruit an experienced Full Time Care Co-ordinator to join our busy team.
- The Coordinator is responsible for preparing weekly rotas using the carefree system and ad-hoc changes to existing rotas
- ensuring their customers receive regular carers at their requested time and that the highest standards of care are maintained at all times.
- You will also be liaising closely with the Registered Manager and Quality assurance officers, in planning and organising supervisions, observations and shadowing alongside arranging care reviews and risk assessments for Service Users.
- You will also be required to support and liaise with recruitment to ensure that staffing requirements are met and will partake in face to face interviews.
- The role also involves liaising with Service Users and other professionals, and participating regularly in the out-of-hours on call service.
- Must be a driver with access to your own transport.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of the care sector and suitable coordinator experience, with skills in rostering, IT, administration and customer service.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator and a methodical worker able to ensure tasks are fully completed in a pressurised environment. Applicants must be flexible as the role will involve occasional on call duties outside of these hours.
Excellent telephone manner and etiquette.
Must be a team player.
Understanding responsibility and accountability.
Ability to prioritise work tasks.
Experience of working in learning disability and mental health.
Experience using Carefree roster system.
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
- Mental Health
- Risk Assessments