Are you the best Care Coordinator in the Kinson area of Dorset and are you looking to progress your career? This job is also commutable from Christchurch, Poole, Ferndown, Ringworth and Bournemouth.
If you want to join a homecare company with a fantastic positive culture, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading home care organisation, with an excellent reputation and a brilliant ethos. Starting as a small family led organisation, they have massively grown over the past 10 years, and have gained outstanding CQC ratings to show for it. They ensure that their customers’ needs are at the heart of what they do!
As their Care Coordinator, you will ensure all your customers are provided with quality support, through tailored care visits, offering continuity and a personal approach. This branch is within an exciting period of growth, and there is massive potential to progress in the future. If you are invested in them, they will invest in you!
- Providing effective support through care scheduling;
- Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and carer;
- Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays;
- Work with the care manager to pre-empt recruitment needs;
- Keeping accurate records on the system;
- Participating in the on-call rota.
Would you love to know you have planned effective support to an older person within your community? There are some fantastic benefits too, including:
- £19K - £24K per annum, includes on call allowance;
- £100 per week for on-call rota, working 1 week in 3;
- Fantastic career opportunities;
- The satisfaction that you work for the best.
As their Care Coordinator, you will have experience in domiciliary homecare scheduling and you will have a driving licence, and access to a car. Above all, you should have a good eye for detail, good administration skills and an excellent understanding of high quality homecare.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Home Care
- Social Care