I'm recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in the Woking area. As the Care Co-ordinator you'll be responsible for the coordination of a high quality homecare service, and be the first point of contact for clients, their families, social services and others, therefore we are looking for experienced Care Coordinator with excellent communications skills.
Alongside a good basic salary, the appointed Care Coordinator will be rewarded with benefits to include paid mileage for travel during working hours along with further qualifications and training.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
The Care Coordinator Position:
You will be joining an existing staff team and report directly in the Care Manager of the branch. Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Creating and distributing rotas for all staff members
- Taking an active part in on-call
- Acting as the first point of contact for your allocated area
- Assisting with providing hands on care, if required
- Liaising with social workers and the local authority on a regular basis
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, or an expectation to work towards this
- Previous experience in a care coordinator role within domiciliary care
- Computer literate
Interested? To be considered for the Care Coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts or for more information please give me a call on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.