My Client is looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join their established domiciliary care company. They are offering a Salary of £20500, plus paid on-call and bonuses.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. The organisation prides themselves on providing tailor-made, high quality care across Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Leek and Cheadle.
As the Care Coordinator you will
- Be responsible, alongside another Coordinator for a large team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regards to days, times and duration of visits.
- Take into consideration the carer's location and traveling time when creating the rotas.
- Need to cover all short term unassigned shifts, making sure all clients are receiving their care.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need;
- Previous coordinating experience within a busy domiciliary care branch
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job