You will liaise with the registered manager to ensure that all visits are covered and the service delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to think clearly when under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and thrives multi-tasking
- Likes to take control / take charge attitude
- Able to speak with carers at a senior level
- Accurate, fast
- A strong desire and determination to succeed.
- To support service users and care staff by coordinating their visits and calls methodically using Quikplan software.
- To work closely with the care needs assessor and other team members to enable the smooth running of the service.
- Liaise with the registered manager ensure that there is sufficient cover to deliver all visits and that new clients are planned into the rota in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that care workers with the correct skills and experience are matched to deliver excellent care to our clients.
- Ensure working patterns are efficient and planned logically.
- Effectively prioritise tasks to meet unexpected emergencies and changes in care packages.
- Use Quikplan software to allocate visits with carer availability.
- Appropriately match care workers to clients, taking into account care worker skills, experience travel arrangements and client requirements and preferences.
- Complete and distribute rota's on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with the registered manager to ensure that sufficient staff with the correct skill sets are available to meet the needs of the business. Arrange cover for care worker sickness, absenteeism or holidays
- Take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota. This will only be required after the post holder has received full training and has been assessed as competent to provide appropriate guidance and advice in emergency situations
- Work with the office team to maintain up to date electronic and hand written records.
- Keep all information regarding clients and their families secure and confidential.
- Assist with investigations relating to the quality of the service and implement improvement actions
- Talk to clients and their chosen representatives about their care and support taking into account different communication needs and levels of understanding
- Work with our team and other health and social care professionals to deliver high quality home care services
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to plan and organise workloads effectively to ensure that clients receive the services that they expect and deserve
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate written records and follow statutory reporting procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and build positive working relationships with clients, their families, fellow staff and other health and social care professionals.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using own initiative to solve problems or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Being part of an expanding company
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Willingness to work flexibly and carry out care calls if necessary.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Thrive on multi-tasking environment
- Domiciliary care coordinator: at least 1 year
You will currently be working as a Care Coordinator with at least 1 year experience in Domiciliary Care.
Please do not apply to this job unless you have coordinator experience from a Domiciliary care company.
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care