As a Care Coordinator within the Sugarman Health & wellbeing Division it is expected you will provide and coordinate individualised care and resources to service users living in their own homes and within the community. You will manage and distribute resources effectively and will ensure that all Care is provided in a respectful way; keeping in line with all relevant policy and procedure.
With your excellent understanding of complex care, you will work closely with the multidisciplinary teams, such as Social Workers, District nurses, clinical commissioning groups and service user family members. You will ensure the effective management of these complex relationships and with the support of your branch manager will deliver the care and wellbeing service to the individuals being supported.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service and operate in a manner consistent with company spirit, policy and procedure; working to deliver the business's long term vision and business goals.
- You will ensure that there are sufficient workers available to meet client/service user requirements.
- You will manage and monitor complex shift rotas to ensure that the level of care provided supports the users needs.
- With the support of your Registered Manager & Team Leader, you will remain up to date with changes and updates in relevant legislation and Group Policy and Procedures
- You will ensure that all workers registered are compliant with CQC essential standards and Group Policy and Procedure.
- You will ensure you are fully compliant with Company policies and procedures ensuring minimum audit scores are exceeded.
- You will ensure safe systems of working are adhered to and promote safe working practices.
- It is expected you will work within both internal and external compliance and Quality Assured systems.
- You are expected to maintain an up to date knowledge of Legislation ensuring full compliance, inclusive of CQC, Safeguarding, DBS and all relevant Legislation.
If you are interested in this excellent position and would like to find out more please apply with your most updated CV or contact Cassie on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Care Coordinator
- Complex care