We're currently looking for a Care Coordinator for a care agency in Chester that provides specialist complex care services to clients in their own homes. The Care coordinator is responsible for ensuring that care packages are fulfilled by booking suitably qualified care and nursing staff into shifts - they support clients with complex needs in their own homes. Typically the clients are supported for between 8 and 24 hours per day so there are no short calls to cover.
The Care Coordinator role
- You'll be based from offices on Chester and be responsible for ensuring that the right staff are in the right place. You'll coordinate the care and develop rotas based upon the availability of the staff and the needs of the client.
- The clients have complex needs, such as learning disabilities, physical disabilities healthcare needs and ABI. They have care delivered within their own homes, and this can vary between 8 -24 hour care, sometimes 1:2:1 other times 2:2:1.
- You'll ensure that staff have the right skills and training for the client's particular needs
- You'll ensure that care is allocated n a way that maxims efficiency.
- The Care coordinator ensures that high level of service is provided to clients, staff, stakeholders and colleagues.
- You'll ensure that accurate records are kept and systems are maintained and updating systems in a timely fashion
- You'll ensure that company policy and procedure is followed d as well as compliance with all legislation and best-practise
- You'll need experience of working in the health care / social care sector within a similar role where you have been coordinating a service and managing a rota. This may be in a role such as Care Coordinator, Care Scheduler , Service coordinator, Care Manager or similar
- You'll demonstrate an understanding of the care sector and staffing requirements and have a strong commercial awareness. You'll be used to working in an office and deploying a dispersed staff team.
- You'll pay attention to detail be able to prioritise and have a high degree of computer literacy
Interested? To be considered for the Care Coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- care coordinator
- care co-ordinator
- team supervisor
- bookings coordinator
- care scheduler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job