We are working with an established provider of domiciliary care. You must have some experience of a care coordinator or similar role and be living in the South West or South London area.
- Must understand and have experience on delivering home care services to vulnerable adults
- Must understand and with some experience of planning and managing roaster system such as Agency Manager, etc.
- Must understand andwith some experience of service monitoring using electronic care monitoring system (ECM) and knowledge of PASSSystem would be advantage.
- Must able to cover any emergency shifts should the care worker not able to cover the shifts
- Must able to handle "on-call phone" and advise care workers where applicable and respond to service users concerns.
- Potential to upgrade to care manager role depends on the current role performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job