We are looking for talented full time healthcare and nursing staff to support our wide range of services. We currently have 2 established, purpose built, state of the art care offices based in Manchester and London. Next year alone we will bring the commissioning of brand new purpose built services to to our portfolio in Devon and Essex.
Services we offer include dementia care, ABI/TBI, complex packages, rehabilitation, respite services, stroke packages, hydrotherapy, bariatric packages, supported living and orthopaedic packages with more coming soon.
So if you want to be part of an exciting family company that has a long invested interest in the care services in London then please read on!!
Working with a high quality, compassion driven private care provider offering a clear, reliable and personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for experienced Care Coordinator who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for elderly and disabled individuals as an office based care coordinator.
Yes Care Group is looking for a Brain Injury Service Coordinator / Package Manager to work with our team in Ealing on a full time permanent basis. Yes Care Group specialises in providing community based rehabilitation and support to clients who suffered from a brain injury. Assisting with daily therapy led rehabilitation and daily living task.
We provide Rehabilitation Support to adults and children within the community or in rehabilitation settings. We are looking for people with excellent communication skills, motivation, initiative, flexibility and a genuine desire to support our service users to maximise their potential.
This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Weekly Meeting with Package Managers (brief catch up)
- Monthly Supervision/Package meeting with Package managers
- Create traffic light to do list with Package Managers
- Create real time task plan with Package Managers
- Organising and monitoring personal training and development for Care and Support Workers
- Seek out appropriate training and development programmes for Care and Support Workers
- Annual staff appraisals
- Attend necessary client meeting with Care and Support Workers
- Complete monthly file audits for each Care and Support Workers and client’s files
- Ensure staff plan system is up to date and accurate with both client and Care & Support staff data
- Support the other Package Managers in preforming task and managing their package efficiently
- Play a pivotal role in the Client Services department
- Building relationships with Case Managers, Social Workers, Commissioning Groups, Care and Support Workers, Clients and treating therapy teams
- Monthly feedback & review calls to Case Managers and Care Workers (week before supervision)
- Manage all minor and escalated complaints
- Produce complaint & Investigation reports for clients
- Report concerns or incident to safeguarding
- Recruitment of new Care and Support Workers or front of house staff
- Arrange feedback meetings with case managers and Social Workers if necessary
- Annual visits to MDT meetings (Monitoring Package Manager practice)
- Take new referrals over the phone when necessary
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
- Ensuring good record keeping
- Registering and interviewing Domiciliary Care Workers and Support Workers.
Emergency assignment of workers to cover care calls when required
In respect of the above position Yes Care Group is working with other agencies to fill in the position as soon as possible, we welcome enquiries from new clients and potential recruits
Ideal candidate should have some experience of 2 Years working as a Service Coordinator, Package Manager or Care Coordinator or Similar in Brain Injury. Experience working in an office environment and have excellent attention to detail.
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
- Applicants will have a good mind set
- Strong social care experience
- Be a great team player with good communication skills
- Experienced in Rota planning using a staff roster software
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
Rewards what you get in addition:
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days annual leave
- Regular team lunches
- Local gym membership
- and Many more
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'