Care Coordinator - Horsted Keynes
Position: Care Coordinator - Horsted Keynes
Location: Horsted Keynes, West Sussex
Salary: £21,000 per annum (plus bonus)
Are you looking to work for a friendly organisation where you feel supported and listened to?
Do you want to provide high standards of care combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service to individuals who live in their own home?
Our client was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality home care on a one-to-one basis.
Over recent years, they have expanded their offices across England, growing to be one of the leading providers of live-in care and visiting care across the UK.
- Managing Live in and visiting care across the region
- Providing a service to customers who are commissioned and Self-funded
- Participating in On Call Rota
- Good experience of managing staff
- Have an understanding of CQC
- Coordinating experience in a domiciliary environment
- Worked as a Care Coordinator for a minimum of 6 months.
- Driving License
- Coordinating 500 visiting hours.
- 1 Live in Resident
- Co Ordinator
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"