Flow healthcare require an Experienced Care Coordinator for its Domiciliary Care Agency
Monday to Friday -9am to 5pm (alternate weekends) - permanent
Completive salary and benefits (salary negotiable) - driveressential
Flow healthcare are a provider of home care services for the elderly in their homes within the leatherhead areas. The company have taken on new packages from the local authorities and due to expansion have located to a new office in Epsom. We are now seeking an energetic positive and well experienced Care Coordinator work in partnership with the Registered Manager to drive the business forward. You will be working in the office and responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the operations alongside the growth of the company. You will play a key role in managing a selection of Clients throughout the operational area.
- Excellent organisation, delegation and communication skills
- Good customer service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and motivation to your team/work colleagues
- Delivery of care to individuals within the community with Enthusiasm, Excellence and Passion.
- Soliciting, allocating and processing new care packages and referrals efficiently.
- Responding to changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Ensuring all calls and working pattern are coordinated to the needs of the company, customer and care workers.
- Induction of new care workers into the caring role
- Organise accurate records on the system and work with the other departments to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Completion and distribution of the care worker rotas are completed on a weekly basis to all appropriate parties.
- On call duties
Company car scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to £24,500 per year (negotiable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job