Care Coordinator (Domiciliary Care)
£22-£24k + On Call
Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our client who are a National Domiciliary Care company to recruit for a Care Coordinator for their Super Branch in the Hammersmith area.
Responsibilities of the Care Coordinator
• To plan and assist the Registered Branch Manager in managing the delivery of all required care services within their assigned area, in a competent and professional manner, ensuring compliance with Local Authority contracts and CQC Outcomes
• To maintain effective and positive communication between the local office and the Company’s administration team, Local Authority departments, private customers and other external agencies.
• Ensuring continuity of care provision through effective contingency plans
• Work at all times in accordance with the Company’s agreed Policies and Procedures, and with any further instructions given by the Company’s Managers and Directors.
• Ensuring the appropriate provision of care and the allocation of support workers for the Company’s Customers, and for such other Customers as the Company may from time to time advise
• Ensuring that all Area staff receive mandatory induction training, and further training including legislative updates and personal development support as they may subsequently require.
• Liaising on a day-to-day basis with Social Services concerning the Company’s Service Users, as required
• Liaising with Service Users (and as necessary with their family, NOK and other care professionals etc) to ensure their ongoing care needs are being properly met.
• Ensuring Coldharbour data is accurately maintained and up to date ensuring right to work, appraisal and DBS renewals are actioned in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
• Maintaining full, up-to-date and accurate records and files of all Branch support workers and Customers, in line with statutory requirements and Company procedures; and ensuring that no unauthorised access is granted to any such records.
• Preparing staff rosters, to ensure the proper continuity of ongoing delivery of care. Reallocating shifts as necessary, to cover staff absences.
• Implementing the Company’s quality assurance procedures
• Ensuring all complaints received regarding the Branch Office or support worker performance, are processed and closed in line with the Company’s agreed Complaints Procedures.
• To work in a way that is fully compliant with the Care Standards Act; and conforms in all respects with the standards and requirements of CQC and of any Local Authority with which the Company deals with in the Area or Operation.
• Carrying out such other responsibilities as the Company’s Manager and Directors may determine from time to time.
• To share in the on-call requirements of the service
• Ensuring all starter/leaver data is accurate within Coldharbour and ensuring all company property is returned
Knowledge, skills and experience of the Care Coordinator
• Ideally be personally experienced in providing personal care to a wide range of Customers
• Policies and Procedures
• Company values and behaviours
• Commitment to Quality
• IT and systems
• Working with Social Services
Behavioral competence of the Care Coordinator
• To be able to plan and manage own workload effectively.
• To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• To be able to create and maintain administrative systems.
• To be able to take responsibility.
• To have a thorough working knowledge of computers and their use.
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, in a calm and patient manner.
If you are all of the above and want to join a National company with good progression prospects as a Care Coordinator, then contact Debbie at Prism 7 Recruitment now for an informal chat!!!
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job