I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their homecare branch based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
My client provides support to both children and adults who have severe complex needs. Each person will have a tailored comprehensive care plan which can often involve round the clock care; with some rare cases requiring full-time live in carers.
This office is centrally located for them to provide care and support as far north as Milton Keynes and as far south as Maidenhead and Slough.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
I am keen to speak to people from commutable locations such as; High Wycombe, Thame, Tring, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and Woburn to name a few.
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
- Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
- Help to create personalised care plans
- Be able to provide hands on care, where required
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Experience of working in the care industry in a similar coordinating role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job