We are based in the City of London in one of Reed Specialist Recruitments Megasites and are seeking a Care Consultant to join our team. This role attracts a base salary dependent on experience and a competative bonus scheme.
The key purpose of the Care Consultant role within Reed is to promote Community Care services within the designated area, for continued growth and development of the service. This role drives the provision of services to adults, children and young people of all abilities, in all aspects of a comprehensive person-centered service.
• Adherence to all compliance requirements and quality assurance for the provision of services
to people of all ages and abilities in their own homes and within the local community as
defined by Reed Community Care Services and in conjunction with RSR corporate practices
• Agreed targets through Key Performance Indicators, including % margin/hourly margin
targets. Year on year improvement.
• Maintenance and development of existing and new business opportunities
• The support to the NDM / BD team in the development of tendering exercises - through case
studies or information provision
• Specific regulatory / contract returns are completed in a timely manner in conjunction with
Care Worker Management
• Manage/direct and assist in the recruitment and compliance requirements of Care/Support
• Ensure accurate and appropriate matching of Care/Support Worker to Service Users, needs
• Communicate/direct and liaise with all office personnel, social workers, Service Users and
Care/Support Workers. Other health and social care professionals promoting multi agency
• Assist with “on call” duties at weekends, weekday nights and bank holidays.
• Ensure period reviews of compliance being maintained and put in place remedial or
improvement action plans
• Searching and sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and
• Working with urgency and ensuring that services are filled to agreed timescales
• Observe, adhere and keep abreast of all current legislative requirements relating to
Domiciliary / community care provision such as WTR, Data Protection including regulatory
• Produce data and management information and monitoring for internal and external
departments as required.
• Consistently manage/direct all care rotas/ schedules as agreed in service plans
• Complete, arrange and fulfil appropriate care planning, risk assessing, spot checks, service
reviews of potential and existing services
• To ensure contingency plans are in place for absence and ongoing service provision
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but an indication of the work to be undertaken
• Understanding of legislation relating to Community Care.
• Ability to recognise problems and formulate solutions particular to Community Care
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Assessment and gathering information skills.
• Organisational skills, including scheduling work effectively, supervising staff and providing
• Capable of accepting responsibility and coping with emergencies.
• Positive attitude to provide effective service and professional conduct such as own health and
work attendance record.
• Ability to implement and review Service User Plans and work with complex cases.
• Motivated to promote RCC service to new and existing clients in order to develop the service
in order to effect a successful / profitable business model
• Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power Point and Internal Systems
• QCF 2 /3/4 / 5 qualification or above LMCS, RMA or equivalent - HSCA level 4/5 ( Health and
• Previous experience of delivering outcome base service
• Demonstrated networking and communication skills
• Willingness for continued professional development
• Car driver and/or access to car - willing to travel
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job